Services for Individuals, Families & Clients
Providing effective, high-quality services
We offer a variety of services for children, adolescents, families and adults, serving more than 20,000 people each year. The most rewarding part of our work is seeing people overcome tremendous challenges, grow, and change. Our community treatment programs focus on keeping clients with their families. We have been fortunate to be able to utilize parents, relative caregivers, legal guardians, neighbors, and extended families in helping our community treat children and youth.
We are committed to providing services of the highest quality and effectiveness. Just some of our many services include:
- Community-based mental health programs
- This includes Wraparound Services (for the whole family, including “parent partners”)
- It also includes Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Crisis Walk-In Centers open 24/7
- Community Resource Centers and Drop-In Centers
- Residential Treatment Centers and Psychiatric Health Facilities
- This includes a 14-bed short-term facility for adolescents and young adults, a 16-bed center for those in their teen years experiencing acute psychiatric crisis, and a 56-bed facility for the highest needs children in California.
- Non-public schools and school-based services
- We have three different schools for adolescents who face emotional, behavioral and learning challenges.
- School-based services include school consultation and intervention coordinated with district and local school personnel to achieve effective treatment.
- And many other services, provided in six different California counties
- Los Angeles County
- San Bernardino County
- Riverside County
- Fresno County
- Santa Clara County
- Alameda County
Inspiration, resources and more
Be inspired by the success stories of former clients.
Click to learn more about Stars Behavioral Health Group’s different types of programs.
If you’re not sure how we might be able to help you, give us a call. To find our location closest to you, click here.