About Star View Community Services
Star View Community Services and TEAMMATES are programs of Stars Behavioral Health Group (SBHG), a provider of mental health, child welfare, special education, and other social services since 1988.
- We employ more than 1,000 behavioral health workers, from psychiatrists and social workers to teachers and therapists.
- We help several thousand kids and families a year.
- We offer more than 30 specialized public mental health programs and a wide array of community-based support services in several California counties.
- Our TAY-related programs include:
- TAY Hot Spot, Highland Park
- TAY Hot Spot, Torrance (opening late 2012)
- TAY Harmony Center, Indio
- The STAY Crisis Residential Treatment Service, San Bernardino (opening early 2013)
- Stars TAY Center, San Leandro
- Star View Adolescent Center (Residential Treatment), Torrance
- Our Facebook page at My TAY Connection
- Our blog at TAY Connection
Our Core Values:
- Equip People with Skills and Appreciate their Strengths
- Enhance the Lives of Individuals and Families
- Embrace Cultural Diversity
- Act with Integrity
Star View Community Services is a provider of mental health services under contract with the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health. TEAMMATES is a provider of wraparound services under contract with Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services.
For referrals, call (888) 535-3288 x151.
For more information about the
TAY Hot Spot call (310) 436-9300.
649 E. Albertoni St., Ste. 100
Carson, CA 90746