“Partnering with People for Positive Change”
Our motto says it all. We work closely with individuals, families, other providers and our county partners to bring about change in people’s lives. We care deeply about the clients we serve, and that defines everything we do and aspire to be.
- To bring vision, passion, and humanity to behavioral healthcare, social services, special education, and other human services
- To help individuals and families use their skills and strengths to achieve positive change, resiliency, and lasting wellbeing
- To provide effective and efficient services through evidence-based practices and highly skilled, dedicated, and culturally competent staff
Our Core Values
- Equip people with skills and appreciate their strengths
- Enhance the lives of individuals and families
- Promote racial and cultural diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Act with integrity
The most important thing that one can do is help someone else.”
Mary Jane Gross, RN, MN
Founder of Stars Behavioral Health Group
Video: Our employees talk about what the company’s mission and values mean to them.